Please enter the quantity desired --decimals accepted.
First Saturday Block of the Month begins on January 4, 2020. We thank you for joining us in making new friends, winning door prizes, enjoying snacks, and making a quilt a little at a time!! We will meet at two times this year, 8:30am or 12:30pm. You can choose either meeting time!
• We meet on the First Saturday of each month for the remainder of the year, with the exception of July. The July meeting will move to June 27th.
• As a 2020 Block of the Month member you will receive a 10% discount ALL YEAR LONG on regular priced, in stock merchandise AND on each First Saturday you will save 20% off on your regular, in stock merchandise purchase. (Some exclusions apply)
• Your monthly kits will be prepared for you based on your quilt color choice. The monthly presentation will demonstrate the instructions for making your block(s). You’ll learn a variety of cutting/construction methods, the use of rulers, tools, and piecing/pressing techniques.
• If you attend the presentation, AND show your completed block(s) from the previous month, you will receive $5.00 in BJ’s Bucks.
• Your monthly kit will include the focal fabrics for your assigned blocks. The background fabric(s), border fabric(s), setting fabric(s), backing, and binding are your responsibility. If purchased at BJ’s you will receive your discount.
Cost to join $35.00 + $15.00 monthly for fabric kit
Program includes book by It’s Sew Emma. Finished Size: 80” x 80” Suggested tools: Best Press, Simple Folded Corners Ruler, Clearly Perfect Slotted Trimmer, Wing Clipper or Quick Flying Geese Ruler
Skill Level: Confident Beginner and up
Background fabric requirement: Background 4 1/2yards and 12 FQ. These fabrics should be quite light, small light print okay.